If you’re looking forward to Euro 2020 you can make it even more interesting by taking part in the official Euro 2020 fantasy football game.
So if you’re thinking of playing, Football Rabbit brings you one of the most important part of fantasy football – fixture difficulty. It’s always favorable to own players who have easy fixtures, especially in Euro fantasy. Since we need a captain for each calendar day, knowing the team with the easiest fixture each day will inform our decisions. Knowledge of fixture difficulty will also guide us in choosing defenders and keepers who can keep clean sheets.
- Light Green are the Fixtures to Target.
- Dark Green are easy Fixtures but not VERY easy and one sided.
- Grey Fixtures are 50-50’s.
- Red Fixtures are the ones to avoid.
Further digging deep the teams with the best set of Fixtures are
- Ads -
EURO 2020 Fantasy Group Stage Deadlines:
- Matchday 1: 11 June 21:00 CET
- Matchday 2: 16 June 15:00 CET
- Matchday 3: 20 June 18:00 CET